Student Government Program (SGP)In the Philippines, every public and private high schools under the Department of Education (DepED) has its own student governments. They are usually called the Supreme Student Government or the SSG supervised by the Center for Students and Co-curricular Affairs. The Constitution and By-Laws are adopted by all of the DepED public and private high schools.
The SSG Federations are divided to three levels:
- Division Federation of Supreme Student Governments (DFSSG) - headed by the Division SSG President elected by the school SSG presidents all over a division.
- Regional Federation of Supreme Student Governments (RFSSG) - headed by the Regional SSG President elected by the Division Presidents of the region
- National Federation of Supreme Student Governments (NFSSG)- headed by the National SSG President, elected by all the delegates of the National Leadership Training for Student Government Officers, held in Teachers' Camp, Baguio City.
The Center for Students and Co-curricular Affairs of the Department of Education is in charge of the Student Government Program, the flagship program of the Supreme Student Governments (SSG) and Supreme Pupil Governments (SPG).
 Alumni Association of Student Government OfficersThe Alumni Association of Student Government Officers (Acronym: AASGO) is the organization of former Supreme Student Government officers from different secondary schools around the country, enrolled in the college or tertiary level.
Members are those officers elected under the Synchronized SSG Elections (February 2002 - present) and appointed under the Standard SSG Constitution and By-Laws (July 2005 - present).
There are four active AASGOs in the country:
- Davao City AASGO [division]
- Central Luzon AASGO [regional]
- AASGO Bicolandia [regional]
- AASGO West Visayas State University Area Chapter [state university and college]
- Coco Chan Garcia - Central Luzon AASGO
- Von Rojohn Rubio - AASGO West Visayas State University Area Chapter
- AASGO Bicolandia - TBD
- Davao City AASGO - TBD